HoMedics LEG EXERCISER PSL-1000-GB Walking Mobility Aid Improves Circulation
£ 245.00 £ 179.95 Sale
The HoMedics Leg Exerciser is the perfect way to get back to doing the things you love; whether it's sports, gardening or just taking pleasant walks.
When regular exercise becomes a challenge because of age, illness, reduced mobility or disability, the HoMedics Leg Exerciser provides an easy way to keep joints mobile by providing regular gentle exercise from the comfort of your own chair.
Designed in consultation with Occupational Therapists the Leg Exerciser moves your feet and legs for you simulating walking without the impact, leg discomfort can be reduced without undue stress on your joints.
Three progressive distance settings allow you to select the level that is right for you and to progress gradually as mobility improves; gently getting you back to enjoying the things you love. We recommend that you always seek the advice of your GP or other medical professional before embarking on any new exercise program. Please read the instructions before first use and always build up any new exercise routine gradually, starting with a few minutes on level 1 and building up each day.
Please note: Must Be Used Without Shoes In Order To Be Able To Return For Refund, It Must Be Returned In Same Condition As Received. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
- Tiredness in the legs and feet
- Discomfort in feet and legs
- Sore and aching legs
- General mobility
- Overall energy levels
- Inspires confidence to go outside and exercise
Leg Exerciser Features
- Developed in conjunction with occupational therapists.
- Easy adjustable stride length 3 stride lengths: small, medium & large
- Ergonomic Easy use foot touch buttons for power and modes.
- 3 stride lengths: small, medium & large
- Easy use remote control.
- Easy carry design for simple storage when not in use
- Suitable for use with a pacemaker
- Suitable for diabetics
- 15min Auto shut off
- Wattage: 25w
- Size: (LxWxH) Approx 39 x 37 x 9
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Mains powered